Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm HOME!


I know, it seems silly, but I finally feel like I have a home after six months of being homeless. Yeah, six months. I had a homebase at one of my best friend's place (thank you Melanie and Vikram!), but still I haven't had my own place since I left Denver. Once I moved here I was living in a guesthouse (hotel) for two months. I haven't cooked my own meal since I moved here--and I LOVE to cook.

But now Fielding and I finally moved into our own home, made specially for us. It has working heating now, it's big and spacious, and it has a beautiful view of the city. I have to take photos still, but I wanted to share with you the part that I'm most excited about. I get to have my special breakfast again! Fruit, nuts, yogurt and granola...I'm so happy! I had to include a picture here to entice you. Okay, maybe you need several.


Hey, sometimes it's the small things that make you feel at home. For me, it's my morning fruit salad and a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment