Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm FINISHED!

While I am feeling pretty finished with my time in Turkey (just six weeks till Italy!), when I say that I'm finished, I actually mean that I'm finished with my novel. WOO HOO! After two and half years of writing, rewriting, editing, and then super-duper editing, I now have a finished product that I am really proud of. If I could make a wish on this little dandelion, it would be that I could get my novel published. So...say some extra prayers and send me some extra love, because I'm going to need it as I start to send out query letters to try to get an agent to represent me.

You can check out my new website and the prologue of my novel here!

It's also extra special for me, because I finished it on Mother's Day. My mom was the biggest fan of my writing growing up and always believed in me, even when I didn't. After she passed away, I decided to go to graduate school to get my M.F.A. in writing, to honor the gift she thought I had. My book is 100% dedicated to her in every way, and I know that somewhere she's super proud of me, cheering me on like she always has. Thanks Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment